Salary: £39,000 - £49,000 per Year
Start Date: 2019-04-21
Copello are looking for a Procurement Manager to join an ambitious and high performing procurement function within a public sector organisation.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for a proportion of the organisations significant spend with a focus on Clinical Services.
Working as part of an established Procurement team you will develop and manage the full Procurement life cycle for your Category area and contribute towards improvement projects.
The Procurement Manager will have the following skills;
- Experience of negotiating contracts and proven examples of making significant savings
- Experience of working for a Public Sector organisation, ideally NHS or similar.
- A proven ability to establish excellent relationships across departments and at every level
- The ability to manage contracts
- Experience or knowledge of OJEU/EU Procurement Regulations and Light Touch Regime (LTR)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Manager to work with an organisation that is striving to be one of the best in its industry. This organisation provides an excellent platform to continually develop your commercial and Procurement skills.
This role will suit a Procurement Manager, Senior Procurement Officer or Category Manger.
To apply for this role call 02393 100625 or email your CV to Lisa@copello.co.uk