Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per Year
Start Date: 2020-02-10
Copello are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a fantastic organisation that is internationally recognised.
Following a recent period of transformation and implementation of category management, this company is looking for a Procurement Manager to join its team and operate across a number of spend categories but with a focus on Estates and Facilities.
To be successful in this role, the Procurement Manager will:
- Have previous experience within the public sector or an appreciation of OJEU tendering or public sector procurement regulations
- Experience across indirect spend categories with Estates / Facilities being advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to effectively negotiate and manage suppliers
- Experience of interacting with all levels within an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that turns over around £500m.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Gina@copello.co.uk or call on 02393 100593.