Senior Category Manager
Rate: £200 - £400 per Day
Start Date: 2020-02-17
Copello are looking for a Senior Category Manager to join a high performing procurement function within a public sector organisation.
The Senior Category Manager will responsible for external and in-house categories of spend and provide support across the Procurement life cycle. Working within the Children’s Services department, the Senior Category Manager will lead on the commissioning, procurement and contract of management of services for Children with Disabilities.
The Senior Category Manager will have the following skills;
- Experience of negotiating contracts and proven examples of making significant savings.
- A proven ability to establish excellent relationships across departments and at every level.
- Identification and implementation of opportunities to introduce Technology Enabled Care (TEC)
- Managing positive relationships with disabled children’s teams (DCT) and Adults health & Care ensuring all operational issues are resolved.
- In depth strategic and operational procurement experience with a solid working knowledge of category management. -Understanding of EU Procurement Regulations and the Public Sector procurement landscape.
This is an excellent opportunity, contract role offering between £200 – £400 per day, to apply for this role call 07538193008 or email your CV to Gina@copello.co.uk