IT Infrastructure Engineer
Start Date: 2020-02-18
Copello are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a public sector organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering world class infrastructure projects across a range of technologies and a proven track record of working with a range of Microsoft technologies with ITIL framework awareness.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will have the following skills;
- Experience delivering projects to a timescale, project objectives and manage projects expectations to all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, including, AD DA, Group Policy, AD CS, DFS-R and DFS-N
- Experience creating high quality technical documentation, Designs, implementation documentations and Disaster Recovery.
- Prior experience of delivering apps and knowledge of Citrix technologies (XenApp & XenDesktop)
- In-depth knowledge of TLS, SSL and PKI technologies. Understanding of networking fundamentals and experience with Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, XenServer, InTune and experience using Dell Enterprise Hardware
- Experience using DNS, View Management, experience diagnosing complex Application issues and troubleshooting support calls.
- Advance knowledge of AD CS and SCEP.
This is a contact role offering up to £400 per day. For more information and to apply for this role please email your CV to Gina@copello.co.uk or contact Gina on 07538193008.