Start Date: 2020-08-03
Copello are working with a defence services company to find an Asset Manager to deliver a clear Asset Management strategy to a critical function within the organisation.
The Asset Manager will take responsibility of key assets assigned to them by the Head of function. This primarily requires the skill and experience to balance the cost, risk and performance appropriately into decision making without comprising safety & service performance.
The Asset Manager will work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that all tasks are delivered on time and with minimum risk.
The Asset Manager will be accountable for the following activities for Assets within the allocated Service Group:
• Monitoring Assets, Performance and Risk to ensure safety levels are maintained or improved by monitoring asset and system performance, directing resources and Opex/Capex investment. Working with the relevant Subject Matter Experts as appropriate.
• Managing the cost/risk/performance balance for our operational assets to ensure assets provide the critical services at optimal cost to the business.
• Working with stakeholders across the business to decide whether and when to replace or sustain our systems.
• Managing the Asset operation and maintenance budgets to ensure that they provide accurate reporting to the key business stakeholders.
• Securing essential Capital investment funds within each Service Group to ensure that replacement / upgrades are completed before the assets end of life.
• Managing the conflicting factors such as short term versus long term benefits, expenditure versus performance levels, capital costs versus Operating expenditures and the needs of the wide variety of senior stakeholders in a safety related environment.
Candidates will need to have previous experience as a strategic Asset Manager. Previous experience within defence, aerospace or aviation would be an advantage.
This will suit an experienced Asset Manager who has experience of developing a clear Asset Management strategy within a transformation environment.
For more information, email your cv to email@example.com or call 02393 100594