EV Project Liaison Officer
Rate: £200 - £300 per Day
Copello are working with a local authority to recruit for a Project Liaison Officer to fulfill a 6 month contract. The successful applicant will be working with local authorities to project manage and successfully deliver the installation of Electric Charging Vehicle points throughout Oxfordshire.
To apply, you must have the below experience:
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects
- Managing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and networks, including elected Members, Government departments, District, Town and Parish Councils, the Local Enterprise Partnership and key business stakeholders that enable the understanding and delivery of the organisation’s goals
- Ability to put forward solutions based on thorough analysis and understanding of appropriate factors in order to achieve progress and consensus
- Risk management and change management
- Active Communication – actively consults and supports the flow of communication through the organisation and provides a compelling vision to others.
- Decision-making – makes clear management and financial decisions that take full account of value for money, cost management, efficiency and risk.
- Delivering Results- Consistently delivers stretching objectives through effective prioritisation, project management and the efficient use of resources.
This role would likely suit a Project Manager or Project Lwho has experience working on projects within the public sector and who has exposure liaising with local authorities, councils and local government.
Length: 6-9 months
Rate: £200-£300 per day (DOE)
If you would like to apply or require further information, please contact Kelly at Copello on 023 93 10 05 93 or email email@example.com.