Location: South East England
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per Year
Start Date: 2020-09-27
Important: Experience working in large matrix organisation, Defence & Aerospace, Fibre Optics and Connectors
Copello are working with a large, international technology leader in the Aerospace and Defence sector who are seeking an experience Product Manager to join the close-knit team spread over several geographies.
If you have Product Management experience within the Connectors or Fibre Optics areas then I want to speak to you.
This position is a great opportunity to join and work as part of a well-oiled team operating within the Defence and Aerospace markets across EMEA.
It is expected that you will work from home 3 days a week and be office based for 2 days (South East England) as well as travel in the EMEA region as required (once covid restrictions ease).
Key deliverables include:
- Management of overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity planning.
- Establishing the annual revenue, margin and capex budget settings for the Product Lines.
- Develop key objectives and business strategies for portfolio growth.
- Fully own the P&L, developing and managing / reviewing the product pricing and costs.
- Create and develop product and technology roadmaps in collaboration with engineering and senior management.
- Take ownership of and manage full product life-cycles, from conception to obsolescence.
- Working cross-functionally with other disciplines including Supply Chain and plant personnel.
- Working with key customers to develop and maintain good relationships.
- Use data and information gathered from customers to inform product development and ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Travel as required within the EMEA region as well as attend key exhibitions etc.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a technical or other relevant field (Business / Finance etc)
- Prior experience in the defence / Aerospace sector would be a bonus
- Connectivity and'or fibre-optics / communications product knowledge / experience.
- Strong team player. Able to co-ordinate with the team who are remote-based.
- Able to successfully work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and drive results through several different stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and dynamic Product Manager with a global technology business.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org