Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 per Month
Copello have recently partnered with a utilities provider to recruit for a Governance Controller to work in a busy PMO based in West Sussex.
Through training, audit and compliance, the person will be required to ensure processes are understood across the Business and specifically to facilitate Project Management and enable Programme Management and the delivery of the Business Plan.
Central to the role is organising the Governance calendar and producing the Governance packs for key stakeholders across several programmes or work. The role will also involve producing the minutes of the meetings and following up on actions to ensure they are complete in a timely manner. The individual will need to be mature, highly professional and trustworthy as they will be privy to strategic level conversations and decisions.
Successful candidates must possess the follow skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a governance function within a PMO
• Experience in setting, development, configuration and management of governance processes
• Ability to engage with Governance stakeholders through management of the governance process
• Stakeholder management experience
• Experience with working across a complex project and Programme delivery cycle
• Proven career record of demonstrating progress to management level in similar role.
• Ability to consistently work with tight deadlines and deliver results
• Attention to detail is critical
• Good understanding of project and programme management principles
• Taking personal responsibility to deliver results, demonstrating resilience and drive
• Experience of delivering continuous improvement
• Relationship development and working with others to deliver results at all levels
The role is offering a competitive salary of £40,000 along with excellent company benefits.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly at Copello on 07891610160 or email Kelly@copello.co.uk.