Business Development Manager - Automation
Salary: £60,000.00 - £75,000.00
Start Date: 2020-11-22
Important: Uncovering and developing Business Development opportunities in the Robotics Automation field
Copello are working with an Automation Systems Integrator with a focus on creating bespoke solutions for a variety of industries and applications.
They are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager, Ideally from an Automation / Systems Integration background, to help the business in expanding both it's current operation and looking at additional business in other markets.
The role will combine both customer facing commercial activities with technical expertise and inter-departmental co-operation / co-ordination.
Primary deliverables include:
- Identification of new business opportunities with new and existing client base and then pursuing these to a conclusion.
- Evaluation of and investigation into the customer needs to collate information necessary for the formulation of automation solutions.
- Wining and capturing new business.
- Creating and defining the go-to-market sales strategy with the directors.
- Management of the Sales / Marketing team and all additional training, development and motivation to achieve goals.
- Reporting of sales activities.
- Implementation of the Marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key skills, attributes and abilities:
- Proven experience in the Automation and Systems Integration fields (Ideally having worked for a Systems Integrator).
- Demonstrable Sales development and decent track record with design-led sales within manufacturing equipment sector.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in an Engineering discipline.
- Great communications skills, team management capability and success-driven.
- Any experience within Robotic handling systems and/or managing relationships with Automotive Tier 1 accounts would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Automation business who are looking to push to the next level.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com