Senior Hardware Engineer
Location: Kings Langley
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Year
Copello are excited to be partnering with a leading technology company based in Hertfordshire on the addition of talented hardware engineers to their team.
As a Senior Hardware Engineer you will take your ASIC design career to a whole new level, working on cutting edge designs within our graphics processor group. Day to day, you will take responsibility in applying modern techniques to design complicated hardware modules.
• Own the design of one or more modules within the graphics processing unit (GPU) core
• Write technical hardware specifications of GPU modules
• Participate in specification reviews
• Write RTL of complex GPU modules
• Synthesise complex GPU modules ensuring timing and area budgets are met
• Root-cause design issues in collaboration with other engineers
• Work closely with the verification engineers to enable verification closure of complex GPU modules
Successful candidates must possess the following experience/attributes:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Good knowledge of HDL
• Knowledge of low power design techniques
• The skill to be able to communicate technical issues both in written form and verbally
• Good knowledge of digital logic
• Coding experience
• Basic mathematics and binary arithmetic
• Experience working on multiple projects at one time
• Worked autonomously
This role is based in Hertfordshire but may also have the flexibility of home working. Salary in negotiable depending on experience but is in addition to an up to 20% annual bonus and excellent company package. My client also offers Tier 2 sponsorship for candidates who require this to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly on Kelly@copello.co.uk or call 07891610160.