Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per Year
Copello Global are supporting a global defence manufacturer in the recruitment of a project controller to add to their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Bolton. Project Controllers are at the heart of projects, working with the engineers, project managers and all other areas of the project business team to plan, supply, review and manage project information on behalf of the various stakeholders.
Successful candidates must have experience working in a similar role, supporting both engineers and project managers, ideally, they would also have:
• Expertise in planning and industry standard planning techniques (Primavera preferred)
• Experience in producing, analysing and advising on Project Performance data to understand root causes and impacts
• Application of Project Control processes throughout the Project life cycle.
• An understanding of Earned Value Management in a Manufacturing/Shop floor environment
• Project Control experience in enterprise business management tools and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
The company offer not only a competitive salary of up to £43,000 per annum, but also an excellent benefits package, as well as the opportunity to build a career and progress through the ranks as a Sunday times top 25 ranked employer!
Flexible working considered but the role will primarily be located in Bolton. For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly @ Copello Global