Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per Year
Copello have partnered with a global defence manufacturer to assist with the recruitment of a Software Engineer to add to their test team based in Hertfordshire. Successful candidates would be looking to work TERM TIME ONLY or on a part time basis, with some flexible working considered.
Previous software engineering experience in the development of test solutions is desirable, along with:
• Strong ability to write software in C / C++; experience with C#
• A good understanding of automation, continuous integration and DevOps principles and practices.
• Previous experience working in an agile development team.
• A strong understanding of what is required to build high quality software whilst supporting quality practices.
• Knowledge of electronics measurement and debug techniques using equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers.
• Understanding of communications and serial interfaces such as RS422, RS485, Modbus, CAN and 1553.
• Can articulate the benefits of key software craftsmanship practices like unit testing and good design.
• Someone who is comfortable with change and understands the importance of continuous improvement within a modern software development team.
• Experience of Test Driven Development within a software engineering context and comfortable with practices like pair programming and lightweight design modelling.
Offering not only a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package they also offer fantastic progression and development opportunities within the business.
Candidates MUST be eligible for Security Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly on 07891610160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.