Group Leader - Electro Optics Systems
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Year
Start Date: 2021-03-01
Copello have partnered with a global defence manufacturer in the recruitment of an Electro Optics Systems Group Leader to add to their EO Technologies team based in Hertfordshire. This role focuses on leading a small team in research and training activities within the department, undertaking external business development and delivery, as well as future programme and portfolio planning.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A vast understanding of electro-optics and EO imaging technology
- Strong team management and leadership experience
- A good understanding of system design across the full lifecycle from requirements elicitation and management through to verification and validation
- Experience of technical software packages, including Mathworks and National Instruments products
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience in Physics, Electronics, or maths related subjects
The company offer not only a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience, but a fantastic bonus structure, benefits package and career development opportunities. The role is based out of Hertfordshire, but some flexible/remote working will be considered.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca on 02392 100430 or email@example.com