Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per Year
Copello are partnering with a global aerospace company on the recruitment of a Site Supply Chain Manager for their manufacturing site in Hampshire. The role is responsible for the full supply chain lifecycle but is heavily focussed on the logistics and driving operational performance within the supply chain function. The scope includes Planning & Scheduling (IBP, MPS, SFS), Logistics (Freight, Warehousing, Inbound/Outbound, etc.), and associated performance metrics (Delivery, MSA, Logistics costs, DIO, etc.) The role is accountable for the deployment and continuous improvement of Supply Chain Management standard processes. As a member of the site leadership team, the site SCM is the “conductor” for planning and logistics, ensures adherence to management process and alignment.
Successful candidates will also be responsible for and must have experience in:
• Providing a safe working environment for supply chain employees and for all employees in the logistic areas (receiving, warehousing, material handling and shipping)
• Management of the SCM team (leadership, target setting, performance review, talent management, organizational planning, recruiting/on-boarding, training and development…)
• Execute the Global Supply Chain Management Strategy
• Deploy, manage, monitor and improve planning processes (IBP, MPS) within the site
• Site Operations Supply Planning activities (IBP)
• Facilitate the site Operations Supply Review (IBP).
• Orchestrate the connections between Programme teams and Site team in relation to Daily execution, weekly MPS process and Monthly IBP process (including Integrated Reconciliation at the lowest possible level)
Previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous but is not essential. Previous experience working within a LEAN environment is also desirable.
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including up to 22.5% paid annual bonus, pension and ‘free Friday’ flexible working pattern.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07891610160.