LEAN / Continuous Improvement Analyst
Location: Great Yarmouth
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Month
Start Date: 2021-03-22
Important: LEAN experience, Continuous Improvement implementation.
Copello are working with an international Manufacturer and producer of key components into several sectors who are developing their plant in the East Sussex area.
They need an experienced Continuous Improvement / LEAN analyst to join the team there and to help lead the efforts on process improvement and lean methodology.
They have an internal global achievement system for their plants and they are looking to gradually move up this scale by driving lean principals and systems of working within the expanding plant.
This role will be an exciting opportunity to help the plant achieve these continuous improvement standards as well as work with the wider CI community to drive strategy and implementation designed to improve cost, delivery and quality.
- Development of EMEA deployment plans consistent with the business units strategic and operational planning to deliver above target benefit to the business.
- Support and mentor site based lean practitioners to enable them to succeed.
- Drive improvement of engagement levels to above 70% within 18 months.
- Identification and organization of resources required to achieve successful implementation in accordance with the plan.
- Coordination of initiatives in order to achieve consistency and standardization across plants.
- Manage and control individual project teams and deployment plans across all sites.
- Develop skill levels of practitioners and other site personnel in order to implement and sustain standards.
- Monitor progress against plans and achievement of continuous improvement and progression to higher star assessment levels at site levels.
- Monitor and report site-level measurements and performance to internal assessment levels.
- Create a benchmark facility within the site.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
- You will need to have a solid history/experience in a previous dedicated Continuous Improvement position.
- LEAN Management within a large, multi-unit organisation.
- Project Management capabilities would be beneficial.
- Excellent Communications skills, able to mentor and demonstrate where necessary.
- Good team player
- Analytical and investigative skills
For further information, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org