Embedded Software Project Leader (Bristol)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Year
Copello are currently supporting a global defence company on the search for a software project leader to join their team in Bristol. The team is tasked with supplying a full range of hard real time software solutions and this unique opening will allow you to develop technical and leadership skills.
We are looking for a natural leader and communicator with experience of making judgements for software development; responsible for delivering the software projects on time on cost and on quality. Applicants with significant, related, software development experience will also be considered for development into the role.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A strong ability to lead a team of software developers.
- Experience in working in a high technology environment where the quality and accuracy of work is important.
- Understand requirements and available design solutions so that you can produce accurate and cost effective estimates of work to be undertaken.
- A good understanding of software and the software development lifecycle to be able to provide effective management oversight and strategic direction
- An understanding of technology used in the real time embedded software development to enable correct choices to be made when needed
- Project management skills to ensure good planning, delivery and cost control of software developed in the team.
- Knowledge of Software configuration management tools and techniques.
- Understanding of SysML/UML and targeting C, C++ and or Ada Languages.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £60,000 + a fantastic bonus scheme, pension plan and additional benefits. Although the role is based in Bristol, flexible working will be negotiable and where possible, the company will try to accommodate work from home opportunities.
For more information or to apply please contact Kelly on email@example.com.