Front End Developer - Angular
Salary: £40,000 - £75,000 per Year
Copello are currently partnering with world leading technology company in the search for a Front-End Developer to join their team in London.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take ownership of a brand-new project with a focus on Angular. Successful front-end developers will look after all the customer facing products, from basic information documents to complex UI, they will also be responsible for the engineering quality, design, implementation and operation of products. You will also be responsible for building up the internal capability as well as working closely with third parties to build the new applications.
Ideally you will have:
- A deep understanding of design patterns, object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands on expertise in disparate technologies such as cloud computing, native device development, CMS solutions, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning.
- Proven evangelism of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Self-directed team player with demonstrated team leadership experience.
- Experience taking a leading role in delivering multiple complex and innovative solutions to customers
The company offer not only a competitive salary of up to £75,000 (which may be negotiable depending on experience) but also a fantastic pension and benefits package.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly on 07891610160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.