Lead Software Developer
Salary: £55,000 - £67,000 per Year
Copello have partnered with a world leading technology company based in Poole to recruit for an experienced Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Ideally, successful candidates would be currently leading a team of developers or keen to progress into a leadership role.
Candidates must also:
- Have a very strong coding background and can demonstrate strong competency in modern C++ and object orientated design. Our client use a broad set of languages and you will have the opportunity to work through the full development stack but as the lead you will be expected to support the team in understanding some legacy code patterns and extensions in modern C++.
- Be comfortable working in fully agile teams developing microservices deployed to an AWS cloud.
- Ideally be working with tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence and Docker.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successfully delivering projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
- Most importantly, be passionate about software development and working on cutting edge technology. This opportunity will give you a chance to really get stuck in with full access to existing code!
Although the company is based in Poole, the company are open to remote working for up to 4 days per week. They are also offering a competitive salary up to £67,000, along with a fantastic benefits package and career development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly on 07891610160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.