Senior Software Engineer
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000 per Year
Copello have partnered with a world leading technology company based in Poole to recruit for an experienced Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- A very strong coding background and can demonstrate strong competency in either Java or Angular UI and have a strong understanding of object orientated design. We use a broad set of languages and you will have the opportunity to work through the full development stack but as a senior developer you will be expected to support the team in understanding and updating our code.
- The ability to work with tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence and Docker.
- Experience of successfully delivering tasks within time, quality and budget constraints..
Key Responsibilities include:
- Takes ownership for the delivery of sub-projects within the product
- Becomes responsible for modules/areas within the product and becomes the go to person for these
- Provides the offshore teams with design & feature documents
- Available to the team members to answer technical or feature related questions
- Reports on the progress of the sub-projects that they are responsible for delivering
- Responsible for the quality of the delivered code - Code reviews, Monitoring sprint testing
- Coordinates delivery into the system test team
- Assists Product Owner in quoting for new features
- MVP / PoC Coding
- Code reviews
- Monitoring sprint testing
Although the company is based in Poole, the company are open to remote working for up to 4 days per week. They are also offering a competitive salary up to £58,000, along with a fantastic benefits package and career development opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kelly on 07891610160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.