Service Desk Operator
Copello are working with a defence services company to find a Service Desk Operator to join their Fareham based office.
The Service Desk Operator will Support all elements of the Service Desk function and processes. Work efficiently and professionally as part of the Service Desk team, to provide a first-class customer service to all managed contracts.
The Service Desk Operator will be responsible for the following duties:
• Work as part of the Service Management team to proactively manage faults and events in accordance with SLA, business process and contract requirements
• Carry out remote monitoring within competency to meet contract requirement
• Carry out remote fault rectification within competency to meet SLA and contract requirement
• Proactively escalate and track outcome of issues surrounding fault management
• Ensure structured internal communications e.g. Handover, Ground Radio/Regional Maintainers conference call are consistent and comprehensive
• To ensure correct ownership of faults is established and hand over is documented in line with business process
• Undertake regular reviews of faults within ownership and action as necessary to expedite clearance
• Act professionally at all times, ensuring business is well represented to internal and external customers
• To understand internal and external processes for access arrangements and provide required documentation where necessary
• To liaise with 3rd party contractors and support agents during fault management
• Develop and maintain customer relations by interfacing with the customer in a non-fault management environment e.g. site visits, customer surveys. Develop and maintain customer relations
Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in a Service Desk Operator or similar role.
For more information or to apply, contact Shannon at Copello on firstname.lastname@example.org