Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000.00 - £45,000.00
Copello Global are working with a dynamic business who provide payroll solutions and financing business operating largely within Construction and trades markets who are seeking someone with high drive and a proactive nature to work as a Business Development Manager.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to develop and grow their market, building key networks of contacts in the trades and construction disciplines, particularly within the sub-contractor areas, in the pursuit of growing new business opportunities.
With an OTE circa £75K, the role will be Field and office-based and will primarily be covering the South and South East of the UK. Offices are in Fareham and Essex so candidates within a commutable distance of either are welcome to apply.
The business is very agile and entrepreneurial and has ambitions to grow and expand it's portfolio and services in to additional areas and markets, including Telecoms and Financing. It's a great time to be joining and making your mark in shaping the business.
The Business Development Manager will actively manage, maintain and grow their portfolio resulting in a crescendo of incentives / bonuses as more and more business is won. As such, you should be someone who is very enthusiastic, inquisitive, proactive with excellent communication and relationship-building skills with a good negotiating ability and the drive to achieve results both for yourself, and the business.
- Ideally you will come from a background in payroll / umbrella solutions or have some prior knowledge of similar within construction / skilled trades / subcontracting markets.
- Other backgrounds considered would be: Recruitment, field sales, construction / trades sales, Account Managers etc.
- Confident with excellent communications skills.
- Professional demeanour with good presentation ability.
- Ability to network within the business and build relationships to understand key offerings in order to best offer solutions to clients.
The role will also offer Mobile Phone, Laptop, Car Allowance, Fuel Card.
For further information, or to apply, contact email@example.com