Salary: £28,000.00 - £30,000.00
Copello are working with a premium Yacht builder based in Norfolk who are looking for a Materials Planner to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will enable the timely purchase of all materials and services required for production and refurb boats and will ensure a smooth flow of materials to the production facilities for both new build and refurb boats. You will be making sure all materials are entered into the business system in a timely manner with the correct mandatory information enabling an efficient procurement activity for both materials and services.
General requirements of the Materials Planner are:
• Work with Procurement, Production, Design / Engineering and Project Management to establish standard and options material requirements for the GF BOMS and project specific boat BOMS.
• Own the creation of the GFBOMS and Boat specific BOMS as specified by the Materials Planning Lead.
• Ensure purchase orders for boat materials (including stock, excluding VMI) are placed in a timely manner and in line with the Master Planning Schedule and expected install date, through planning the lines in the business system.
• Assist with the formulation of standard options pricing and technical specification.
• Provide robust control of the demand creation process through management and governance of the BOM’s, managing the due diligence process for part number setup and ensuring installation dates and material requirements are aligned.
• Provision of management reports, KPI’s and detailed data views to provide insights to completeness of the BOMS and purchasing activities.
A previous understanding of materials planning processes is required along with the ability to organise work and manage projects, follow up on assignments with minimum supervision.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shannon at Copello on firstname.lastname@example.org