Salary: £64,000 - £66,000 per Year
Start Date: 2021-10-04
Copello are pleased to be partnered with a reputable organisation based in Dorset who are recruiting an Architecture Manager.
As the Architecture Manager you will have a proven background of being a generalist architect, comfortable with a variety of enterprise architectures and capable of covering the Application, Technology and Information domains It is also essential that you have strong management capabilities and have the credibility to lead technical teams as well as implement strategy and initiatives.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Providing architectural governance
- Work closely with and manage external partners
- Managing the architectural portfolio (£75k - £15 million)
- Setting architectural strategy
- Participate in change processes
- Be the SME and manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Manage and co-ordinating the work of application, solution and data architects
- Develop and Lead business road map
In addition, the Architecture Manager must be degree qualified (or higher) in a relevant subject and have certification in an architecture framework (TOGAF).
This opportunity would be based in Dorset, however some home working would be available.
Suitable candidates will have worked in roles such as Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect, Architecture Manager, Technical Architect or Lead Architect.
To find out more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com