Salary: £10.00 - £11.00 per Hour
Copello have partnered with a global aerospace company in the addition of production operatives to their manufacturing team in Portsmouth.
• Interpret drawings, then cut and mark out material in accordance to the drawing guideline
• Bond a variety of rubber materials using adhesives
• To Laminate fabrics through adhesives
• Operating Sewing Machines
• Follow Quality Procedures and – stamp your work when complete
• Conduct various other assembly duties
• Work in accordance to Lean Operational Strategy, and progress on your own continuous improvement journey!
Previous experience in the aerospace industry is not required as training will be provided. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or a role which has involved the use of intricate hand tools is an advantage.
This role is based in Hilsea Portsmouth. This will be to make and assemble fuel tanks/ floatation for aircraft and helicopters. Ideally the suitable candidate will have factory/manufacturing experience in a fast-paced working environment, however full training provided.
For more information or to apply, please contact me on 07891610160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.