Systems Verification Lead
Copello Global are working with a Defence Aerospace business who are building up their Systems Engineering teams as the result of increased project wins and a full pipeline of business and projects.
We are seeking a Lead Systems Verification professional to join the team and take a lead role in planning and delivering the Verification, Validation, Integrated Test, Evaluation and Acceptance activities on their programmes.
Flexible working is offered however there is a need for those in a lead role to be actively engaged with office-working in order to best direct the teams and projects.
The Verification Lead will be tasked with two primary deliverables. These are;
1) Continually drive the improvement of all projects with respect to the verification, validation , integrated test and evaluation & acceptance.
2) Support the execution of projects by leading these ITEA activities.
This role may also involve leading individuals on the projects in a functional capacity to ensure the project needs are met.
Other deliverables include:
- Overall responsibility for the verification, validation and acceptance of assigned projects.
- Reference matrix (VCRM).
- Manage verification activities within IBM’s Quality Manager.
- Drive consistency across all projects aligning to industry best practice.
- Manage and engage with internal stakeholders.
- Provide expert guidance and advice across the discipline team.
- Identify opportunities for productivity and cost improvements.
- Take on Customer and Supplier-facing responsibilities to discuss and agree upon systems verification, validation and ITEA activities.
Candidate skills / background:
- Ideally you’ll have a relevant technology degree alongside in-role experience of a Systems Engineering discipline working across the project lifecycle.
- Evidence of leading Verification processes.
- Technical knowledge / experience of one of the following would be highly desirable; airborne radar, electronic warfare, surveillance, networking and communications systems.
- Experience to test management tools such as; JIRA/DOORS RQM.
- Requirements Management tools like DOORS / DOORS next.
- Environmental standards; RTCA, DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.
- Experience performing environmental and functional testing.
- Change management project management and technical authoring skills.
- Experience of ARP4754A.
- The ability to be security cleared to SC level.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business who are growing their teams and in-house Systems capability.
For further information, or to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org