Procurement Team Lead
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per Year
Start Date: 2021-12-13
Copello are partnered with a Technology and Engineering services organisation recruiting for a Procurement Team Leader join their established team based in Oxfordshire.
As the Procurement Team Leader you will be responsible for leading a small team of Procurement Specialists throughout all procurement activities, working towards plans, costing and time scales whilst always focussing the total value of buy and in line with the procurement best practices.
As Procurement Lead your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Procurement team resource planning, and recruiting in line with Project delivery
- Commercial negotiations
- Using, updating and maintaining the ERP systems for all procurement and planning activities
- Management reporting on project performance, proactively monitoring this to ensure project delivery is in line with tight time frames
- Drive cost reductions and cost and budget responsibility
- Define sourcing strategies with a focus on enhancing supplier relationships
- Prepare and Issue RFQ’s (Request for Quotation)
In addition the Procurement Team Lead will build strong internal relationships, always encouraging business continuous improvements. A strong communicator is required who can communicate to a high level, whilst remaining professional and managing a wide and varied work load.
This opportunity is based in Oxfordshire and would be commutable from Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Bicester and Aylesbury.
To find out more information, call Emma on 077101 43699 or send your CV to email@example.com