Senior Systems Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Year
Start Date: 2021-12-12
Copello are working closely with a defence and security electronics business based in North London in the recruitment of a Senior Systems Engineer with a focus on the configuration of products into systems across whole lifecycle.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a technical role defining hardware and software changes
- Full product lifecycle from bids through to delivery and warranty support
- System layout drawings, architectural design and calculations
- Supporting the Head of Engineering in the implementation of Systems Engineering processes
- Post-design support and product documentation.
- Technical support to Sales and Marketing, technical presentations to customers, generation of product specifications and customer meetings
Ideal candidates will have:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification
- Extensive knowledge of product development, engineering change management, systems engineering and quality systems
- Knowledge of Multi Sensor system design and performance analysis
- Proven experience of sensor integration into varied platforms
- Any knowledge of Radar, RF devices, Comm systems, Networking or electro optical camera solutions would be an advantage
This role involves an element of travel and with notice, could include deployments of up to 6 weeks. You must be eligible for security clearance.
The company offers a competitive salary of £40-£55K (DoE) plus fantastic learning and development opportunities. The role is based out of their site in North London with some flexible working.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca on 02392 100430 or firstname.lastname@example.org