Continuous Improvement Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Year
Copello have partnered with a global aerospace business based in the heart of Hampshire in the addition of a continuous improvement lead to their team. The role will play a central part in developing the site into a Lean enterprise based upon the company’s Lean Operating Model. They will lead, coach and influence the site’s Leadership Team, ensuring rigour and fidelity to the Lean Deployment roadmap.
To be successful in the continuous improvement lead role, candidates must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a solid understanding of the manufacturing industry
- An understanding of LEAN Thinking and LEAN Leadership
- Demonstratable experience in Business transformation and managing change
- The ability to lead, mentor, coach and influence highly experienced team members, including the leadership team
- Ideally qualifications and relevant certificates in LEAN Manufacturing
The company are offering a competitive salary of £55,000 + a generous car allowance + up to a 22.5% bonus. For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07891610160.