Network Deployment Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per Year
Start Date: 2022-01-03
Copello are working closely with a rapidly growing, multinational technology company who are establishing themselves in the UK having already built solid foundations across Europe, Africa, Asia and North and South America. Our client is looking to recruit Network Deployment Manager in a number of areas in the South of England.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring network deployments are completed on time, to budget and meeting the required boundaries for quality and safety.
- Managing several deployments, including management of change notices through formal contract arrangement, e.g. NEC, JCT or similar.
- Ensuring deployment lifecycle data and stage completions are logged with the Delivery and PMO functions, through the delivery systems to allow seamless, real-time communication to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Managing risk, planning, reporting, forecasting and implementing mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Compliance with ISO9001 process documentation for all core processes used within the deployment engine.
- Overseeing all construction work in the field, including management of construction partners and suppliers to ensure compliance with build requirements with the goal of a right first time build.
- Stakeholder management, working with councils regulators and the general public.
- Working with specialist teams on the negotiation of easements and wayleaves and ROW where necessary.
- Develop and Maintain positive relationships with clients, owners of supply chain organisations and suppliers on all assigned projects while attending divisional trade contractor meetings and providing support in the effective management of supply chain performance and reviews through chairing client meetings in order to capture and ensure deliverables are met and rules adhered to.
- Managing safety and building a strong safety ethic following IS45001 safety standards.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 10+ years’ experience within a similar role in a major infrastructure/capital build programme.
- Experience in outsourcing and sub-contracting services within telecoms deployment industry.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with contract partners and stakeholders.
- Senior functional management experience on FTTX/FTTH projects (Highly Desirable)
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical infrastructure access (PIA), with accreditations (Highly Desirable)
- Proven experience of managing micro-trenching and traditional dig type projects.
- Previous experience of all round telecoms civils and fibre deployment (OH/UG)
- Management of Capex and Opex spend working closely with the finance team
- Demonstrable experience in successful leadership of teams with the ability to inspire and develop high performance mentalities
- Determination to succeed in a new environment whilst building sustainable relations with our suppliers
Competency with the use of Microsoft office including MS Project and Visio
The ideal candidate will also, ideally, hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or Building Science.
This role will require frequent travel within the county boundaries to different sites therefore, a valid UK driving license is essential to be eligible for this position.
The company is offering a competitive salary of circa £58,000 (DoE) plus bonus. As the company is growing rapidly with a high level of investment, there is a good opportunity for career progression.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dan on 02393 100592 or email@example.com