Copello are currently looking for a Business Support Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a crucial position and will require someone who has strong organisation and administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
Working closely with the Directors of Copello you will ensure the smooth, efficient and compliant running of Copello as it continues on its growth journey. You will be tasked with ensuring that all administration duties are completed effectively and efficiently to a high standard.
The Business Support Coordinator is a critical role in Copello being able to offer an agile, compliant and effective solution to its clients. Previous experience in Recruitment would be beneficial to this role but it isn't essential.
You will be tasked with the following;
- Ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Working with Copello contractors to ensure that all details are correct and compliant
- Dealing with onboarding of candidates with clients ensuring that all right to work document is valid and up to date
- Keeping Copello's internal documents up to date and accessible
- Ensuring that Copello's HR system has all relevant information
- Organising events and ensuring that the Office has all necessary equipment to run effectively
- Contractor compliance and administration
- Working on Copello's CRM to ensure that documents are accurate
- General day-to-day management of the office including ordering stock
- Booking meeting facilities, accommodation and flights where required
We offer a salary of £23k to £25k plus 25 days holiday, 4 well-being days, 5% pension contribution and Healthcare following probation.
This is a great opportunity to part of a growing entrepreneurial business with the opportunity to develop your career within Operations and HR as the organisation progresses with support for training provided. This is an office based role which requires a driving licence and car. Part time applications would also be considered.
For more information call Lisa on 02393 500196 or email Lisa@copello.co.uk.
See www.copello.co.uk or the Copello Instagram page for a better idea of who we are and the team.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!