Copello are pleased to have partnered with an HVAC manufacturer near Portsmouth, recruiting for an Applications Engineer. The successful candidate will report into the Commercial Manager and work as a part of the Sales and Applications department.
The role will be responsible for:
- Review sales enquiries and prepare quotations for all heating and fan coil unit products
- Provide technical support to customers, sales representative, other S & A Dept. staff
- Complete commercial and technical reviews of orders received
- Complete order process including loading orders onto the system
- Process orders for special, bespoke products
- Assist in the production of sales literature including brochures, IOM instructions and prices
- Assist in the production and updating of product technical literature
- As and when required, attend sites (construction) to support sales representatives and/or customers
- As and when required, visit customers to provide technical support for sales representatives
In addition, the Applications Engineer will be a proficient computer user, with skills in MS Office (Word, Excel etc) as well an awareness of ISO 9001 (although some training can be offered). Having some experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment is also highly beneficial (experience in a sales, engineering design or production role will also be considered).
A minimum of an HNC in a related engineering subject will be essential to be considered for this role. It is also essential for the successful candidate to hold a full and clean UK driving licence as there may be some travel in this role to customer sites.
To apply for this position or to find out more please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!