Copello are working with a luxury yacht designer based in Norwich who are looking for a Joinery Designer to join their growing team. The Joinery designer will have in depth knowledge of marine joinery design, materials and techniques and will ideally be proficient in AutoCAD and Siemens NX.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Establish a clear and accurate scope of supply using the contract Master Work List and guided by the Client Project Manager.
- Attend production and project meetings as required to stay abreast of contract variations and production feedback.
- Check, update and issue accurate 2D General Arrangement Drawings (AutoCAD).
- Development contract specific 3D & 2D CAD joinery information for production (Siemens NX).
- Responsible for researching appliance/component technical specifications, where relevant.
- Manage design aspects of external supply chain in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Liaise with Production to resolve manufacturing improvements/ issues
- Produce fabrication drawings using knowledge of manufacturing processes and installation requirements.
- Continuous design improvement (value engineering), design for production efficiency, cost and weight reduction.
This yacht builder cover everything onsite, from initial concept to final snagging so this is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to see their designs come through to fruition. For more information or to apply, please contact Shannon at Copello on email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!