Copello have partnered with a world leading technology company based in Poole to recruit for an experienced Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- A very strong coding background, demonstrating strong competency in either Java or Angular UI and have a strong understanding of object orientated design
- Expectation to support the team in understanding and updating code
- The ability to work with tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence and Docker.
- Experience of successfully delivering tasks within time, quality and budget constraints.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership for the delivery of sub-projects within the product
- Providing the offshore teams with design & feature documents
- Reporting on the progress of the sub-projects that they are responsible for delivering
- Having responsibility for the quality of the delivered code - Code reviews, Monitoring sprint testing
- Coordinating delivery into the system test team
- Assisting Product Owner in quoting for new features
- MVP / PoC Coding
- Code reviews
- Monitoring sprint testing
Although the company is based in Poole, the company are open to remote working for up to 4 days per week. They are also offering a competitive salary up to £48,000 + Bonus, along with a fantastic benefits package and career development opportunities.
Follow the instructions on this page, or send a CV to Sam at Copello directly to arrange a call.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!