Copello are working with a global leader in open autonomous vehicle software who are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Oxfordshire based site.
Daily duties will include:
- Working with stakeholders to design and develop solutions to new products & projects.
- Maintaining and improving the configuration of our operating systems and software.
- Maintaining existing processes and solutions.
- Improving current systems to increase scalability and flexibility.
- Working with internal teams to troubleshoot problems in a variety of areas.
- Acting as a point of knowledge for teams questions on areas in the devops space.
- Produce process documents
- Produce configuration documents focused on our systems
- Produce and maintain user guides To be considered for this role, you will need
- Strong background with configuration management systems, ideally ansible.
- Previous examples following good software development processes and working as part of an agile team with good communication skills
- An exposure to using systems for monitoring the health and configuration of remote systems such as network monitoring tools like Zabbix, Icinga / Nagios, etc.
- Previous history with cloud infrastructure to provide services such as package and data repositories
- Strong scripting working in BASH and/or Python
- Strong knowledge of installing, configuring and managing Linux environments
For more information or to apply, please contact Shannon at Copello on firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!