Copello have partnered with an established defence manufacturer based in Dorset, in the recruitment of an Electrical Quality Engineer with a focus on the verification and audit of the configuration status of equipment and review of supporting documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and updating project Quality documentation during the full project lifecycle
- Preparing and running First Article Acceptance events and Factory Acceptance Testing
- Undertaking Quality investigations and Lessons Learned events
- Physically examining hardware to verify configuration status and conformity
- Examining and interpreting electronic data to verify configuration status
- Preparing Quality Management System documentation
Ideal candidates will have:
- A background in Defence hardware
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance or Quality Control role
- The ability to read drawings, wiring schedules and product specifications
- Quality Assurance related qualifications (such as C&G 743, IQA A3, Lead Assessor qualification)
- Excellent attention to detail
- IQA Diploma in Quality Assurance or similar would be highly beneficial
The company offers a competitive salary plus fantastic learning and development opportunities. The role is based out of Dorset and is commutable from Bournemouth, Weymouth, Salisbury, Southampton.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!