Copello have partnered with a marine technology business in the recruitment of a Field Services Manager, responsible for the operations and delivery of field service, managing a team of Coordinators and Field Service Engineers in the UK and overseas.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, defining and directing an action plan for the team
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the team
- Identifying and implementing the delivery of new services
- Defining competences and developing the team according to demand and strategy
- Ensuring a high level and standard of customer satisfaction
Reporting to the Field Service Area Manager, you will require the ability to lead and develop an international team according to strategy. To be considered for the role you will have:
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications as a combination of education and experience
- Strong leadership skills with experience working in a leadership role
- Prior experience working within Service Delivery and the Marine Industry
- Working knowledge of commercial administration processes
- Excellent communication skills and a well-developed cultural awareness and situational sensitivity
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Fluent English language with relevant additional language skills beneficial
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
This is a permanent, full time role with flexible working opportunity and on offer is a base salary of £40-£45K (DoE) plus benefits package.
To find out more, please call Becki on 07590840544 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!