No job description added
Copello are proudly working with a luxury yacht designer and manufacturer based in Southampton who are looking for a Stores Supervisor to join them.
The Stores Supervisor will lead and manage the team to develop and maintain best practice stores and line-side delivery service models to govern and control the receipt and issue of materials to the point of consumption. Providing a high level of internal customer service in accordance with defined processes and internal “Service Level Agreements”.
Requirements of the Role:
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance at all stores / line-side material provisioning environments in accordance with legislation and policies.
- Drive the day to day, management, efficiency and quality of the stores / line-side operation, ensuring OTIFQ delivery to all internal customers
- Development and coaching of team members through regular formal and informal reviews, identifying training needs and succession planning requirements.
- Responsible for resource planning and maintaining resource levels to achieve SLA targets in line with agreed budget/costs.
- Work with Procurement, Production and Engineering providing material transparency throughout the Supply Chain and provide accurate feedback in relation to BOM/ PO delivery / and consumption dates.
- Challenge the “status quo “, own and develop improvement initiatives and ensure adherence to formalised material management processes, continually working towards and aligning with GMP, WCM and GDP.
- Provision of management reports, KPI’s and detailed data views to provide insight and support decision making.
- Handling and moving material from internal and external supply to stores and line-side locations.
- Establish and manage a robust stores receipting quality inspection process ensuring materials delivered are as per purchase specification / drawings.
- Organising and executing regular stores and line-side stock checks.
- Ensuring return of material to stores not required by production and organising / supporting return to supplier.
- Implement FIFO material working practices and where required, ensure all serial and batch numbers are recorded in business system.
Requirements for the role include:
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and best practice in the handling and storage of materials in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrablemanagement experience in a similar materials control position.
- A detailed understanding of stock control, Warehouse Management and Material Planning systems.
- Skilled in the delivery of business change and project implementation from concept through to operational.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office tools.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shannon
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!