Copello are pleased to be partnered with a global leader of providing IT & Engineering services, recruiting for a Systems Engineer.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be assigned to one of the key programmes focusing on the transformation of the safety critical infrastructure. It is essential, due to the nature of the work that you are eligible for Security Clearance (SCUK).
Day to day responsibilities as a Systems Engineer will include;
- Utilising your knowledge of key Systems Engineering concepts and applying these into the project
- Working collaboratively with internal, external and 3rd party suppliers
- Delivering high level designs, specifications, requirements, and working with other disciplinary teams
- Managing SE Standard methods, MBSE models, & SE processes
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a proven capability as a Systems Engineer, working in a process driven environment. You will also have a natural capability to work well as a part of a wider team.
It would also be advantageous for the Systems Engineer to have some of the following experience;
- Networking technologies
- Requirements management, and traceability (ideally, DOORS)
- Outstanding documentation and articulation
- A general awareness of testing approaches and methods
- Working end to end in the lifecycle
This opportunity is based in Hampshire, but will offer a hybrid working approach with remote working and on site working.
To apply for this position or to find out more, please send your CV to Emma@copello.co.uk or click apply below!
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!