Copello are currently recruiting for a Senior iOS Developer to join the engineering team of a tech company in Fareham.
They offer a wide range of security tools and applications to keep our users safe online and have developed a suite of features and applications which protect customers from malicious online attacks when using any of their devices.
They are an innovative company that aims to stay ahead of the curve in all aspects of online security with several exciting projects on the horizon. No two days are the same, and they are on the lookout for someone with great team-working and communication skills, with the ability to adapt their skillset to suit different projects.
- Building native applications for iOS
- Developing software using provided technical and functional design requirements
- Updating software to include new features or upgrades
- Test software to identify any errors prior to release
- Act on any identified errors in a timely manner
- At least 3 years commercial experience as an iOS developer
- Experience with Swift (preferably 4.x) / Objective C
- Experience with iOS app testing and deployment
- Ability to stay highly informed on iOS best practices, latest development, trends and emerging standards in mobile apps.
- Experience with Xamarin is advantageous but not required.
- Good understanding of Git version control
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- BSc in a computing-related subject with a 2:1 or higher.
- £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Up to 10% Annual Personal Performance-based Bonus
- Company Pension Contribution
- 28 Days Holiday
Perks & Benefits
- Free daily lunch, plus unlimited snacks and drinks
- On-site bar, pool table, darts board and basketball court
- 7-Day Local Gym & Golf Membership
- BUPA Health & Dental Cover after 1 year
- BUPA Health Assessment every 3 years for you and a partner
- £50 weekly dining credit at local Golf & Country Club
- Length of Service Holiday Accrual
- Annual Netflix & Spotify Vouchers
Follow the instructions on this page, or email your CV directly to Sam at Copello to set up a call.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!