Copello have partnered with a marine technology business who require 2 Commercial Project Managers to join their growing team in Poole on an initial 3 month contract. This role will manage global, large scale projects and will direct and manage the preparation of deliverables within specific contract terms.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and co-ordinating large-scale projects from concept sales through to completion, meeting the quality objectives and financial control aspects
• Managing new and existing contracts, adhering to contractual obligations, deadlines and budgeted costs
• Leading project teams (incl. sub-contractors)
• Creating work breakdown structures, project and resource plans, risk identification and mitigation plans
• Ensuring all project activities are contractually and commercially sound, within budget and delivery
• Delivering regular variance reports to management/project stakeholders
• Supporting installation and commissioning of projects at client’s site
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Hold a recognised PM qualification such as PMP or Prince 2
- Gave experience within the Marine/Defence industry delivering technical engineering solutions
- Be commercially astute
- Have excellent communication skills
Copello's client can provide flexible and remote working opportunity for the right client
To find out more, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel on 07562 911616.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!