We are looking to appoint an experienced Integration, Test, Verification and Acceptance Manager with a background in a defence, aerospace or similar safety-critical industry to join a well-established manufacturing organisation that specialises in providing avionic, navigational and antenna systems for both fixed and rotary aircraft types.
The post holder will work in partnership with the Programme Manager and team leads to ensure the delivery of ITEA planning and execution across the full system engineering lifecycle.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Implement and manage progressive acceptance against both customer and internal requirements
- Manage ITEA documents (test plans, strategies, test specs etc)
- Manage test results, success and failure management and reports for the customer
- Lead and coordinate the creation of ITEA work packages
- Plan, execute and report ITEA laboratory and ‘live’ trials activities in accordance with the programme schedule
- Report progress to the Programme Manager and Director, along with other stakeholders both internal and external
Core competencies, experience and skills:
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, growing organisation at the very forefront of defence communications and avionic technology. You will need:
- A proven track record in leading Integration, Test, Verification, and Acceptance activity in complex airborne, aerospace, defence, communications projects.
- Candidates will need to meet the requirements for SC clearance
- Excellent collaboration skills and a natural leadership style are essential
- A positive, pro-active attitude and able to motivate and effectively lead highly effective teams
- Strong decision making and influencing skills
- Desire to lead change and improvement through continuous improvement activities
- Be able to effectively communicate with and present to all stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience gained in a defence or safety critical industry is essential.
- Salary up to £70,000 DOE
- 10% bonus scheme
- 8% matched pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance, Private Medical Insurance, subsidised onsite restaurant and a range of other flexible benefits.
- Hybrid working, including a newly implemented 4 day working week.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!