ILS Engineer (Principal)
F/T Permanent (with hybrid and flexible working options including a 4 day work week)
Circa £70,000 - £75,000pa DOE + 10% bonus, PMI, 8% matched pension scheme
We are looking to appoint an experienced ILS Engineer with experience of working in a defence, military or aerospace setting preferred. Joining a small, highly effective team you will be responsible for acting as and ILS subject matter expert across various business units in order to determine effective policies, processes and procedure.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the focal point for maintaining ILS competencies and knowledge across the business units
- Provide ILS SME support to bids and new business proposals
- Liaise and work closely with customer organisations
- Be able to recognise potential engineering failures using reliability centered maintenance (RCM) known as the 'black box' approach
- Work as part of a small team and provide support and guidance to junior members
- Write formal reports and meeting minutes suitable for both internal and external use
- Excellent collaboration skills
- A positive, pro-active attitude
- Advanced ILS discipline knowledge to undertake a compete range of tasks including; AR&M Analysis, Supportability Analysis, Spares Provisioning, Human Factors etc).
- Be familiar with MS Office and RELEX
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, growing organisation at the very forefront of defence communications and avionic technology.
Candidates will need to meet the requirements for SC.
10% bonus, PMI, 8% matched pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, subsidised on-site restaurant and a range of other flexible benefits.
A newly implemented 4 day working week is on offer.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron, Lead Consultant 07834 174 468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!