Copello are working with a defence services company to find an experienced Strategic Asset Manager capable of delivering a clear Asset Management strategy to a critical function within the organisation.
The Asset Manager will take responsibility of key assets assigned to them. This primarily requires the skill and experience to balance the cost, risk and performance appropriately into decision making without comprising safety & service performance. You will also work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that all tasks are delivered on time and with minimum risk.
The Asset Manager will be accountable for the following activities for Assets within the allocated Service Group:
• Monitoring Assets, Performance and Risk to ensure safety levels are maintained
• Directing resources and Opex/Capex investment
• Managing the cost/risk/performance balance for operational assets to ensure they provide the critical services at optimal cost to the business
• Working with stakeholders across the business to decide whether and when to replace or sustain our systems.
• Managing the Asset operation and maintenance budgets to ensure that they provide accurate reporting to the key business stakeholders
• Securing essential Capital investment funds within each Service Group to ensure that replacement/upgrades are completed before the assets’ end of life
• Managing conflicting factors such as short term versus long term benefits, expenditure versus performance levels, capital costs versus operating expenditures
Candidates will need to have previous experience as an Asset Manager. Previous experience within defence, aerospace or aviation would also be an advantage.
This will suit an experienced Asset Manager who has experience of developing a clear Asset Management strategy within a transformation environment.
For more information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07769 317228
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!