Copello are delighted to have partnered with a global Marine Defence manufacturer to recruit for a number of CNC Machinists to join their team at their site based near Portsmouth.
Our client provides supply solutions, supported by their broad product range and services portfolio throughout the complete lifecycle of vessels. The successful candidate will join a team providing integrated systems, packages and products that are not only efficient, but economically sound and environmentally sustainable. The role will work with composite materials but will suit someone from any previous machining material background.
- CNC Machine Operation and some degree of Programming and Editing.
- Bench and Fitting work
- Communicate with all ops teams to ensure proactive actions are taken to meet OTIF.
- Continuous improvement relating to process and procedures.
- All duties carried out to be done in a safe manner following H&S safety procedures.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Ideal candidates will have:
- CNC and composite machining experience
- Experience within an Engineering environment
- An understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Mechanical/Assembly aptitude
- The ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively within a small team
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week), Monday to Friday and is looking to pay up to £27,000. There is also a 20% late shift premium and overtime will also be available.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover note to email@example.com or for more information call 02392 100592.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!