£55,000pa plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join a well-established but rapidly growing organisation specialising in developing manned and unmanned aircraft operations and technology.
Based in the heart of rural Wiltshire, close to the Historic city of Salisbury, you will join our friendly and multi-disciplined team, working on a range of diverse and interesting projects, leading the way in this exciting field.
As a Systems Engineer your role will be to design, develop and test airborne and ground-based systems for manned and unmanned aircraft. Reporting to the Systems Engineering Manager and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, this exciting role will place the right candidate at the forefront of UAS development in the UK.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Avionics development and integration for new and existing platforms
- Design, develop and test systems for manned and unmanned aircraft
- Knowledge of flight control, navigation, communication, sensor, payload, aircraft management and ground control systems.
Experience and skills:
- Demonstrable experience of electronic systems design and/or complex systems integration
- Knowledge of systems engineering principles
- Systems engineering experience throughout the whole lifecycle in an aerospace or similar regulated environment.
- Familiarity with common engineering tools, for example DOORS, Solidworks Electrical, MATLAB or equivalents.
Candidates must be eligible to obtain SC clearance and have existing right to work in the UK. Flexible working options and access to range of popular, flexible benefits are also available: 25 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays), Pension Scheme, Life assurance scheme (6x basic salary), Income protection policy, Private Health Insurance.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron on 07834 174 468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!