Copello have partnered with an established defence manufacturer based in Poole, in the recruitment of an Aftermarket Business Development Manager, with specific focus on their Naval aftermarket growth strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Capture management
- Proactively identifying new opportunities
- Targeting unserved aftermarket regions to proactively grow the Naval aftermarket
- Additional focus on spare parts, repairs and long term support contracts
- Supporting the preparation of proposals and technical sales presentations to Customers
- Meeting sales targets consistent with department budgets and overall growth strategy
- Recommending, planning and managing relevant exhibitions, trade shows and conferences
This is primarily an office-based role but will include travel both foreign and in the UK, and ideal candidates will have:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of Aftermarket sales
- Extensive experience in a technical sales environment
- Ability to understand customers’ technical requirements, identify & offer appropriate solutions
- Commercial business principles understanding (contractual terms & conditions, associated risks & liabilities, costs and margins, etc)
- Detailed knowledge of quotation / proposal preparation and presentation
The company offers a competitive salary of £50-£60K plus car allowance, bonus and benefits, as well as fantastic learning and development opportunities. The role is based out of Poole and is commutable from Bournemouth, Weymouth, Salisbury, Southampton.
For more information or to apply, please contact Rebecca on 02392 100430 or email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!