Circa £75,000 - £80,000pa plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, income protection, private health insurance.
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Procurement/Commercial Manager to join a unique organisation based just outside Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Set in a stunning, countryside location the role is offered on a permanent basis ands the salary will be offered DOE.
Supporting the strategic development of the organisation as it undertakes a significant period of growth, the key responsibilities of the post holder will include but not be limited to:
- Develop a robust Procurement strategy and negotiate new best-in-class agreements
- Lead and implement strategic sourcing plans to align supply chains with business objectives and priorities
- Proactively analyse spend data and contractual T&Cs
- Provide procurement expertise to negotiate optimum supply terms and formalise supply contracts
- Develop, measure and monitor KPI's, Supply Level Agreements and continuous improvement for category
- Continually strive to improve supplier performance
- Provision of commercial support from contract award through to project completion
- Understand and follow procurement risk management and processes to support the project manager, client and wider project team in necessary change and commercial aspects of project delivery
- Undertake complex procurements for high value contracts and developing appropriate procurement strategies
- Provide leadership and guidance to the business in the area of strategic sourcing, procurement services and supplier management
Candidates should have a strong procurement or commercial background and be MCIPS qualified or studying towards (or equivalent).
Experience gained within a defence or aerospace setting is preferred but by no means essential.
Due to the rural location of the post, candidates must be able to drive and have access to their own transport.
Flexible, hybrid working options are available, please discuss your individual requirements with us.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron on 02393 100 593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!