Copello have partnered with a marine technology business in Fareham, in the recruitment of a Sales Manager who will provide overall sales support to ensure on-time deliveries and excellent customer service.
The role will include:
· Build and maintain close relationships with existing and new customers.
· Achieve order intake according to the mutually agreed and set targets in discussion with the General Manager Sales UK.
· Lead and/or participate in sales projects in your own territory and area of responsibility, to actively communicate & report the progress to relevant stakeholders within the sales network globally.
· Lead and manage owner accounts, consultant accounts, naval architect and yard accounts using a with consultative selling approach to meet the stakeholders needs.
· Ability to create and articulate clear business value with a goal-oriented mind-set to execute or/and define action plans.
· Maintain a CRM opportunity pipeline according to guidelines and issue visit reports within agreed timescales.
· Develop an understanding of our customers business and needs ongoing.
· Maintain regular contact by visiting key personnel in customer organisations and to present the offering of all category products in a manner reflecting the Company's values, and continually develop relationships.
· Assist customers in introducing colleagues responsible for lifecycle business and maintenance agreements.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
· Experienced Sales Account Manager with a proven track record in delivering business results.
· Your commercial acumen will assist us to grow the business, closing deals whilst respecting viable profit margins.
· Your negotiation skills will be evident both technically and commercially.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Presentation skills, ability to adapt the messaging to the audience and able to speak at (local) conferences.
· Strong team building capacity, ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment.
· Act as a capture team leader in complex projects.
· Tolerance to work under stress in a complex business environment.
· Previous experience in the Marine sector sales business considered an advantage.
· Working knowledge of marine power plant, propulsion and electrical systems would be desirable.
· Fluent in English.
· Willingness to travel (mainly within the area).
This is a permanent, full-time role with flexible working opportunity and on offer is a base salary of up to £60K-£70K (DoE) plus benefits package.
To find out more, please call Jasmine on 07415032781 or email your CV to Jasmine@copello.co.uk
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!