Copello are looking for a Building Construction Project Manager to join an Aerospace company in Hampshire. This role will begin as a 10 month contract with a possibility of extension.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Site Head and responsible for the following:
- Setting up & leading CAPEX projects from inception to hand over
- Leading Multifunctional Teams to deliver projects such as plant replacements & refurbishment work
- Liaising with clients, architects and other members of the design team
- Identifying & managing risk & opportunities
- Communicating with stakeholders
This role will require you to be on-site full time with some home working. Knowledge of NEC3 contracts would be desirable.
To apply for this role please call Declan on 07532 735 862 or send your CV to email@example.com
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!