Copello are pleased to be partnered with a technology and engineering services business recruiting for a number of Production Technicians to join the team based in Oxfordshire.
Reporting into the Production Manager, the Production Technicians will be critical in manufacturing and assembling production items for industry sectors across automotive, defence, energy, healthcare and aerospace.
Working to strict planned schedules, it is of the upmost importance to delivery all products with an extremely high standard of attention to detail and quality.
Day to day duties include;
- Assembly or production items (including sub-assemblies)
- Testing & validation of assembled components
- Develop build processes and instructions
- Assist in the development of test procedures and assist in developing and updating
- Maintain accurate records
- Use computerised systems to maintain build data reliability
- Take ownership of area and products
- Actively drive CI
To be considered, the Production Technicians will have experience of the following
- Electrical & Mechanical technical knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of proprietary PC software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
In addition, it is key that the Production Technician is able to use own initiative and respond quickly to any problems, escalating appropriately to the Production Manager. Being organised, precise and having a pragmatic approach to working.
These opportunities are based in Oxfordshire and will be operating on a shift of 0600 – 1400 / 1400 – 2200.
To find out more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or 077101 43699.
Upload your CV
Send us your CV today and let us find you the perfect job
We want to hear from you…
If you are looking for a preferred recruitment company to work with to find you your next opportunity or to source prime talent in the market, get in touch!